I’d like to let you know that the old days are over! Since the dawn of the Internet, people have scratched their heads wondering if making money online was a real possibility. There are many money making ideas out there, but you have to be able to see truth from fiction.
This blog is dedicated to providing simple steps on a directed path. Whether you are looking to create good habits for saving money, earning income, reducing debt, enjoy better health, or just simplifying life, this blog will reveal to you the straight facts.
The truth you can make easy money online, once you know how it all works. I know what you are thinking. Only people who tell people how to earn money online are making any money. Well, I think that used to be the case but things have changed.
In my opinion, Google changed the whole game (or enhanced it). Google has an enormous amount of users every single day. What do people use Google for?
To find answers to their problems!
Now, while that may not seem like a big revelation…it is. If you can learn how to create content that helps to solve problems or point people in the right direction you can make a living online. Google has perfected the art of placing the most relevant content to the top of the page when you are searching for something. Once you learn how to create good content, you can easily get the eyes of many people in a particular niche.
I have tested out many money making ideas online and gone down some rabbit trails, but I want to give you my top 5 making money ideas that you can use to start earning some extra money (or full time if you desire). I know these work because I have done all of them.
1. Freelance Writer – Many websites online desire desperately to get on the 1st page of google for many keywords. This has created a enormous market for writers online. Let me assure you that you do not have to love to write or be an awesome writer to be successful. Simply put, companies cannot trick google and gain the top spot. That means the playing field is level between you and the big companies. So, companies are hiring and paying people as much as $15 or more for a 300 to 400 word article that would take you about 30 to 60 minutes to complete.
Demand Studios is one that I have enjoyed and have made several $1000 of dollars every month writing articles on topics I enjoy. They pay by Paypal every week. Think about this. Got a vacation coming up? Spend a few hours every evening writing short articles about things you enjoy and put an extra $800 in your pocket for your trip. Easy.
2. Web 2.0 Writer - There are many websites showing up everyday that are willing to share the revenue from their website with you. All you need to do is create content (start with passions, hobbies and interests) and they will place relevant ads around your content. You will get paid every time people click on any of those ads. Imagine if you created a ton of content?
Here is a short list of some of the popular ones:
- Squidoo – They have several methods of ad placment and revenue sharing
- HubPages – Will split all of the Google Ad click revenue with you. You receive 60% and they get 40%.
- eHow – Explain to people how to do things step by step and they will share revenue and reward you with page views.
- InfoBarrell – just like hubpages. They will share revenue with you for creating content.
3. Start a Niche Blog – There are many ways for you to make money with a blog. In fact, I have a ton of information that I could give you on that topic. But for now, I will keep it simple. All of us have an area of expertise that we could share with the world. You have had experience in areas where other people could benefit from your knowledge. If you are willing to open yourself up and pour out that knowledge, you will be surprised at how many people will benefit. You can start a blog for free. You can also get your own domain for $10.00 and pay as low as $2.95 a month to host your blog. It really is not as complicated as you might think.
You can make money on your blog several different ways, but here are a few:
- Advertisements (people will contact you and want your traffic)
- Services (can you provide some coaching in your niche?)
- Affiliate Products – You can post reviews on products and share the revenue with the product creator)
- and much more!
4. Start a Membership Site – One of the coolest things I have done online was to start a membership site. There is nothing like having a passive income for something you created once. In one of my niche blogs, I opened a simple membership site using WordPress, PayPal, and Aweber. It may sound more complicated than it really is.
Here are the functions of each:
- WordPress – Is a simple blogging platform that makes it super easy to create webpages. This blog was made by WordPress. If you can use Microsoft Word then you can use WordPress.
- PayPal – I am sure you know what PayPal is but did you know you can easily set-up a subscribe button. Meaning if someone clicks on the button you can bill them for say $27 every month until they choose to cancel or your training has ended.
- Aweber – Is an email auto-responder. I use to deliver each week’s content for my membership site. So, Let’s say I had a membership called Grocery Coupon 101. (I don’t even have one although my wife is really into it). If I decided to make it a 16 week course then I would have Aweber send the members an automatic email every week delivering to them the correct web address for that week’s content. That way people can sign up whenever and Aweber keeps track off it all. I do nothing but let the system deliver the appropriate content at the right time. Click here to find out more about Aweber.
I learned how to put this entire system together using Russell Brunson’s Micro-Continuity Program. In fact, in his next release he wants to use my membership site as a testimonial on his home page. I just followed his steps and had members in no time. You can get a free MP3 with over 4 hours of training by clicking through this referral link: Micro-Continuity Free MP3 Offer.
5. Build a Super Site – You really need 3 things to pull this off in my opinion:
- Time (or persistence over a period of time)
- A Passion for the subject – you need to have a deep well to draw from and the ability enjoy it.
- The right knowledge – you need to know how to gain traffic and which keywords are the best to target. By targeting the right keywords, you can get free traffic from google by easily getting listed on the first page.
As an example, do a search for “drills for basketball” and at the time of this writing I was in the #1 spot in google. On my my many niche sites is drillsforbasketball.com
I was able to get that spot, within a week after registering the domain name. As you can tell, I haven’t spent a lot of time on it as I am focused on other projects, so there is always a chance that it could scoot down over time. However, If I spend a little time every now and then I can easily keep it in that spot.
I learned how to easily do this using the Keyword Academy Methodology. They are willing to offer readers of my blog a 30 day trial for $1 through my referral link. Just click here: Keyword Academy.
Well, I need to stop this post at some point. I will definitely add more details in further posts, but I just wanted to provide you the hope that there are many legitimate money making ideas online.